This two-day training program has been developed by Altitude Training Associates (ATA) to meet the knowledge and skills required to be a Qualified Stormwater Manager including implementation of the Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) and conducting routine inspections. The Qualified Stormwater Manager must be skilled with control measure evaluation and application to effectively implement the SWMP. Certificates of completion are provided to each student who successfully completes the program.
The Qualified Stormwater Manager Certification Program is an intermediate training program. Understanding the fundamentals of Stormwater Management for Construction Activities is a prerequisite of the program, (SMEC) is encouraged.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be able to:
• Apply the requirements of the CSP to a construction site.
• Describe the responsibilities of the Qualified Stormwater Manager.
• Evaluate a SWMP for completeness & adequacy to facilitate implementation.
• Select adequate control measures based on site conditions and pollutants.
• Evaluate implemented control measures for proper installation, maintenance, application and adequacy for the