The class is focused on the proper installation and maintenance of control measures to manage erosion and sedimentation. This entry-level, one day course has been developed for all construction site personnel engaged in stormwater management on permitted construction sites. The program covers:
• The Stormwater Program legal requirements including
permitting and erosion and sedimentation at construction
• Types of Control Measures (CMs) for specific conditions to
control erosion and sedimentation.
• Installing construction site CMs.
• Inspecting and maintaining construction site CMs.
Upon completion of this class, you will be able to:
• List the permit requirements under the construction stormwater program.
• Describe the impacts to water quality caused by erosion and sedimentation.
• Describe the installation and maintenance requirements for CMs used during construction.
to begin registration