Description:This two-day training program has been developed by Altitude Training Associates (ATA) to meet the knowledge and skills required to be a Qualified Stormwater Manager including implementation of the Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) and conducting routine inspections. The Qualified Stormwater Manager must be skilled with control measure evaluation and application to effectively implement the SWMP. Certificates of completion are provided to each student who successfully completes the program.
Prerequisite: The Qualified Stormwater Manager Certification Program is an intermediate training program. Understanding the fundamentals of Stormwater Management for Construction Activities is a prerequisite of the program, (SMEC) is encouraged. Students that do not have the (SMEC) will need to demonstrate working experience and knowledge in Stormwater Compliance in order to sit for the QSM.
Learning Objectives: Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be able to:
- Apply the requirements of the CSP to a construction site.
- Describe the responsibilities of the Qualified Stormwater Manager.
- Evaluate a SWMP for completeness & adequacy to facilitate implementation.
- Select adequate control measures based on site conditions and pollutants.
- Evaluate implemented control measures for proper installation, maintenance, application and adequacy for the site conditions.
- Follow link above to Mesa County’s JetPay Magic Payment Portal.
- Select “One-Time Payment”.
- From the first dropdown menu change “Payment Category” to “Stormwater”.
- From the second dropdown menu change “Payment Type” to “Stormwater Management & Erosion Control Training”.
- Complete required information, enter payment information, review payment, and then complete payment.
- Please note if registering multiple students, you can add multiple items to cart.
If you have any questions regarding this training or would like more information please contact Josh Martinez.
200 S Spruce St. (Conference Room 040A)
200 S Spruce St, Grand Junction, CO 81501 (Conference Room 040A)
Grand Junction, CO 81501