Map of Programs List of Programs Report a Spill
Communities in Colorado are required to have programs that:
- Provide education and outreach to businesses and residents on stormwater pollution prevention.
- Control illegal discharges to the storm drainage system through detection and enforcement.
- Ensure construction sites are managed properly so dirt, paint, concrete, automotive fluids and other harmful substances do not leave the site.
- Verify structural stormwater controls, such as detention ponds, are installed at developed sites and are properly maintained.
- Conduct municipal operations in a manner protective of water quality.
See our map to find your community’s stormwater coordinator.